PADUCAH, KY (KFVS) - West Kentucky Community and Technical College announced 14 students have recently been chosen as student ambassadors to serve both WKCTC and the community through different service learning projects.
The chosen ambassadors include:
- Ballard County – Heather Cartney and Dylan Green
- Calloway County – David Moore
- Graves County – Lacie Watkins
- Livingston County – Brandi Bennett
- Marshall County – Samantha Puckett and Darrin Thompson
- McCracken County - Lauren Beane, Carolyn Cissell, Amber’Lee Douglas, Danita Fisher, Cheyanna Jude, Lindsey Lamb and Eric Youngblood
According to WKCTC, students have to adhere to a specific set of guidelines and requirements in order to be chosen for the program.