Calloway Co. FFA competed in spring contest | Environment
CALLOWAY COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - The Calloway County chapter of the FFA competed in the first of three spring contest days on Wednesday, February 23.
Below is a list of who won:
- Jay Green was elected Regional Reporter for the 2011-2012 school year. He placed superior first with his Diversified Horticultural project.
- CCHS Alum Clint McCoy also placed superior first with his Wildlife Management project.
- CCHS Alum Andrew Coles won superior first with his Agricultural Service project.
- Megan Harper placed superior second with her Specialty Animal project and superior with the scrapbook
- Caleb Brannon placed superior second with his Evironmental Science and Natural Resource project.
- Clint Craig placed superior second with his Forest Management project.
- Layla Choate placed superior second with her Equine Science project.
- Brock Simmons placed superior second with his Floriculture project.
- Haley Gilbert placed superior with her Turf Grass Management project.
- Kaitlynn Puckett placed superior with her Specialty Crop project.
- Chase Walker placed superior with his tobacco essay.
- Kelsey Gray placed superior with the secretary's book.
The second contest day was March 9 and the last one will be on April 13.
Copyright 2011 KFVS. All rights reserved