Smoking cessation program offered at MCCH | Events
MURRAY, KY (KFVS) - The Murray-Calloway County Hospital will host a Cooper Clayton Smoking Cessation event on January 8.
According to the hospital, the Cooper-Clayton method to stop smoking is a 13–week program that provides weekly education sessions in a supportive environment. The program encourages the use of nicotine replacement therapy and will be held every Tuesday for 13 consecutive weeks.
For more information or to reserve a spot, call 270-762-1348.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Calloway County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge
- Kevil man arrested for stolen boat after police chase