Strong winds causing havoc with traffic signals | News
MCCRACKEN COUNTY, KY (KFVS)- High winds are causing havoc with traffic signals.
According to a Kentucky transportation cabinet representative,
signals at a number of locations have been set in red flashing mode and are
likely to remain so into the day Friday.
Drivers are asked to be alert for signals in flashing mode and treat
those intersections as a 4 Way Stop.
While there may be other locations where signals have issues
due to the high wind, there are specific issues at these locations:
- US 641/Main Street at the Court Square in Benton, Ky.
- 5 Points in Murray, Ky.
- US 60/Park Avenue at KY 305/13th Street in
Crews will be out early Friday to continue to fix the signals.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Calloway County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge
- Kevil man arrested for stolen boat after police chase